Director of Publishing and Digital Learning
Region 4 Education Service Center, Houston, TX
On Site, Full Time Position
Plan, implement, and evaluate the activities of the Publishing and Digital Learning Solutions department in support of the ESC’s mission and strategies
- Education: Master’s degree
- Certification: Texas teaching certificate or related appropriate certificate/licensure
- Three years’ experience of campus administration, district central office, and/or experience at Region 4
- Five years teaching experience
- Experience developing and presenting professional development
- Supervise and lead all activities of the Publishing and Digital Learning Solutions department.
- Provide visionary leadership to promote innovation and provide inspiration, support and direction to multi-functional department teams.
- Ensure the functionality of the organizational product/project pipeline workflow to allow for efficiency of allocated time and resources so that products are developed on time and within projected specs.
- Collaborate with other directors to communicate product/project status and collect feedback utilizing metrics from project management software; solicit stakeholder feedback regarding current/perceived barriers and engage in problem solving to identify and implement solutions.
- Evaluate the quality and effectiveness of programs supervised and make recommendations for program revisions as indicated by analysis of collected data.
- Direct the design and delivery of products and professional development related to the department, including the scheduling of professional development/coaching, and the production of projects, products and services.
- Coordinate the effective communication of the Publishing and Digital Learning Solutions department activities with both internal and external customers
- Facilitate collaborative efforts with other departments within the Center.
- Lead programs and initiatives with the Texas Education Agency as appropriate to ensure compliance.
- Maintain documentation of department activities to meet all internal programmatic and fiscal requirements and all requirements imposed by the Texas Education Agency.
For more information and to apply go to: https://hr4u2804.esc4.net/eFP50-SP1/RMWeb/AM/External/WebPostingDetails....