Financial Training Associate
National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation, Dulles, VA
On Site, Full Time Position
Join a member-driven leader in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative environment with the shared mission of supporting America’s network of rural electric cooperatives. Since its formation in 1969, National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation, or CFC, located in Dulles, Virginia, has provided capital and industry-leading financial products to more than 900 not-for-profit, consumer-controlled utility systems across the United States. Our exceptional team delivers the “CFC Difference” that encompasses our values of service, integrity and excellence in all our interactions.
CFC has a need for a Financial Training Associate in the CRG - Events & Training group. In this position you will have the opportunity to develop course materials, expand training opportunities for CFC and develop high quality learning products from SME documentation that optimizes CFC’s visibility and administer the learning management system.
As a Financial Training Associate, you will:
- Develop innovative training and education programs for rural electric cooperative financial professionals and directors.
- Author e-learning content and create training assets for live classroom environments.
- Coordinate program delivery and learning experiences across multiple platforms.
- Work closely with SMEs to translate technical utility and financial industry knowledge into quality adult learning content.
To be successful, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of e-learning experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of electric utility industry and financial concepts preferred.
- Experience with writing, multimedia design and content development across a variety of platforms.
- Familiarity with NASBA accreditation requirements, desired but not required.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes short-term and long-term incentive opportunities; an employer-paid pension plan; 401(k); medical, dental and vision insurance; a generous leave policy; onsite gym; and more—all in a friendly, professional work environment. For additional information, please visit our website at www.nrucfc.coop.
CFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
For more information and to apply go to: https://nrucfc.csod.com/ats/careersite/search.aspx?site=2&c=nrucfc