Instructional Content Developer
The College of Saint Rose, Albany, NY
On Site, Full Time Position
The College of Saint Rose is a dynamic institution of higher education, enrolling approximately 4,000 students. Located in the City of Albany, the heart of New York State's Capital Region, the College is an independent, coeducational institution, with dedicated faculty, administrators and staff, focused on transforming the lives of our students.
The Instructional Content Developer collaborates with faculty and course design teams on a project basis to create engaging digital content and assemble/maintain high-quality online and hybrid course experiences using established curricula and sound design standards. They directly create, adapt, and maintain content items and course packages.
- Bachelor's degree in digital media, educational technology, instructional development, or a related field, or a combination of direct work experience and technical skills. Master's degree preferred.
- A minimum of one year's experience creating/producing original content for instructional/academic use.
- Experience developing online courses or packaging digital instructional materials into lessons/modules in an LMS with cohesion and clarity.
- Proven track record of excellent customer service to a diverse user population through active listening, critical thinking, adaptability, and clarity of written and verbal communication.
- Strong multimodal communication skills and ability to apply effective communication strategies to content production and course building.
- Experience generating video captions, image alt-text, and applying multimodal content delivery strategies, while utilizing knowledge of accessibility laws and principles of universal design.
- Demonstrated ability to independently solve problems by researching, learning, and troubleshooting new or unfamiliar software and workflows.
- Demonstrated experience working independently as well as collaboratively in a dynamic team environment and as a contributor on team projects.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and complete multiple and overlapping tasks, projects and requests on deadline and while staying detail-focused.
For more informationan dto apply go do: http://www.Click2Apply.net/k4kshypzrqv5tvm4