UserEdge Technical Personnel
On Site, Full Time Position
Term: 3- 6 months
Location: Mid-Town NYC
Looking for 3 skilled Instructional Designers with eLearning skills for a high visibility project.
- You will collaborate with the Senior Instructional Designer, subject matter experts and stakeholders to support Client’ internal and external education initiatives.
- The successful candidate will have a strong instructional design background and an aptitude for delivering rich, engaging online learning experiences.
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to identify learning needs
- Design, develop, and implement training modules for Client University, Client Partners’ online learning platform
- Develop content for multiple modalities, ranging from videos to self-paced modules to job aids
- Knowledge of adult learning theories and common Instructional Design methodologies and practices such as A.D.D.I.E.
- Experience working with subject matter experts and stakeholders to set expectations and identify the target audience’s learning needs
- 2-4 years of experience developing elearning content with Adobe Captivate or a similar authoring tool
- Experience using GoAnimate, or a similar tool
- Experience using Adobe Audition, Audacity, or a similar tool
- Excellent script writing and visual communications skills
- Experience in the healthcare industry a strong plus
- Strong collaborative spirit as well as a sense of ownership over your own work
- Familiarity with common LMS platforms such as Litmos
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Instructional Design or a related field; master’s degree is a plus
For more information go to: https://www.useredge.com/job/instructional-designer-2/