UserEdge Technical Personnel, New York City
Flexible (on site and remote), Full Time Position
Term: 3- 4months
Seeking a talented Instructional Designer with eLearning skills for a high visibility project to design and develop online training.
You will collaborate with the Senior Instructional Designer, subject matter experts and stakeholders to support Client’ internal and external education initiatives.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Good script writing and research ability
- Captivate 8+ demonstrated
- Samples that show the above
- Ability to present conceptual 'explainer' material
- Solid Design skills a plus
The successful candidate will have a strong instructional design background and an aptitude for delivering rich, engaging online learning experiences.
- Knowledge of adult learning theories and common Instructional Design methodologies and practices such as A.D.D.I.E.
- Experience working with subject matter experts and stakeholders to set expectations and identify the target audience’s learning needs
- 2-4 years of experience developing elearning content with Adobe Captivate
- Excellent script writing skills; you can translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand copy
- Excellent visual communications skills
- Experience with voiceover resources; Adobe Audition, Audacity, or a similar tool a plus
- Experience with animated video tools such as GoAnimate a plus
- Experience in the healthcare industry a plus
- Familiarity with common LMS platforms a plus
- Strong collaborative spirit as well as a sense of ownership over your own work
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Instructional Design or a related field; master’s degree a plus
- Work with stakeholders across the organization to identify learning needs
- Develop collateral to support the soon-to-be launched BPCI Advanced initiative
- Deliverables will cover healthcare policy and concepts rather than software or user workflows
- Design, develop, and implement training modules for Client University, Client Partners’ online learning platform
- Develop content for multiple modalities, ranging from videos to self-paced modules to Job Aids
For more information and to apply go to: www.useredge.com