McKinsey & Co., New York, Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Washington, DC
Flexible (on site and remote), Full Time Position
- University degree; Master’s preferred in instructional/learning design, human resources development, educational technology, communications or a related field
- 5-10 years of experience of instructional content development in a technology-enabled environment
- Experience designing various types of learning programs such as digital, classroom, blended, simulation, etc.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills (including editing)
- Critical Reasoning and problem-solving skills
- Professional services experience highly preferred
Who You'll Work With
You will work with our McKinsey Academy team and will be based in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Denver, New York, San Francisco or Washington DC.
McKinsey Academy is designed for rising professionals and senior teams to develop the capabilities they need to help their organizations thrive. Our programs include courses developed and taught by McKinsey partners, combined with perspectives from the broader market including academics, executives, and thought leaders. The programs combine group-based project work and the newest social approaches that reinforce effective, lasting skills development. With optional in-person components, our programs can be a cost-effective way to build the capabilities of a large number of participants across an organization.
What You'll Do
- You will work with various McKinsey project teams, subject matter experts as well as external vendors to understand performance needs and develop engaging and efficacious content for digital, in-person and blended learning programs for external McKinsey clients.
- You will use source materials and interviews with subject matter experts to capture relevant information for program development across a range of topics.
- Applying adult learning principles, you will recommend design approaches and interactions that most effectively support specific performance objectives.
- Additionally, you will write, edit and manage content development at all stages of the life cycle ensuring quality and timelines.
- Working with a dynamic team of Academy colleagues, you will collaborate to identify and resolve issues, risks and quality challenges.
- You will also have the opportunity to build eminence for McKinsey Academy by contributing to the overall team-wide process and tool improvement efforts.
For more information and to apply go to: https://www.mckinsey.com/careers/search-jobs/jobs/instructional-designer...