Instructional Systems Designers
Creative Veteran Productions, LLC
Flexible Position (on site and remote), Part Time Position
Creative Veteran Productions (CVP) is currently seeking several experienced Instructional System Designers (ISDs) for an immediate independent contract requirement, which may lead to a multi-year contract. Qualified candidates must meet the minimum required experience listed below and be available to start immediately.
- Apply industry standard Instructional Design theories and methods to the analysis, design, and development of learning objectives, enabling objectives, training plans, design documents, storyboards, and course content.
- Develop learner assessment and scoring criteria for training courses.
- Interface with Subject Matter Experts and program leadership to determine instructional requirements and constraints, appropriate course content, and relevancy of material.
- Interpret a variety of instructional material furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Read and interpret program requirements and subject matter documents such as procedural manuals, instructional guides, operational handbooks, technical manuals and instructions, standard operating procedures, job aids, etc.
- Evaluate previous or existing courses to determine effectiveness and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Write training requirements, evaluation and analysis reports, and internal or client facing correspondence.
- Solve problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardizations exist.
- Understand and comply with quality assurance and configuration management practices.
- Requires the use of judgment to communicate, plan, and execute individual tasking.
- Requires the ability to formulate, and effectively communicate, decisions made to solve a problem or select a course of action for a standard or recognized method of operation.
Additional Experience and Skills
- Demonstrable skill with visual content and course development tools (e.g., Adobe Captivate, Adobe Photoshop, Articulate Storyline, iSpring Suite).
- Familiar with project and task management tools (e.g., MS TEAMS, Planner, OneNote, JIRA).
To apply, email Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org