Training Curriculum Developer
Pure Storage, Mountain View, CA
Flexible Position (on site and remote), Full Time
- Design, develop, and maintain Pure Storage’s sales curricula and course materials across various delivery channels including online learning, virtual and instructor-led.
- Identify learning objectives and performance outcomes to define content requirements.
- Collaborate with instructors, gather feedback from the field, and work with subject-matter experts on all aspects of course design and development.
- Course materials include instructional design, student and instructor guides, hands-on exercises, assessments, certification exam training, and narration scripts.
- Deeply understand Pure Storage technologies in order to develop effective training.
- Ensure and drive best-practices standardization across all projects, content and sites.
- Stay informed on top of emerging trends in learning design and sales enablement, and bring new ideas and innovation to educate our teams.
- Manage the development of instructional materials that transform information into professionally written and engaging instruction
For more information and to apply go to: https://boards.greenhouse.io/purestorage/jobs/1666823