Have a great example to share of how your course met a QM Specific Review Standard? We'd love to include you in the Showcase! Here's how you can share how you met a QM Specific Review Standard:
- Create a short video (five minutes or less) that shows how you met a QM Specific Review Standard.
- Upload your video to YouTube and add closed captioning.
- Double check your captions!
- Fill out the form below and we'll review your video, add some keywords so it can be found via search, and then post it!
(A free screencast tool is called Jing by TechSmith. You can record a video of up to five minutes.)
Video creation tips:
- Create a script. Thinking about and practicing what you want to say and show will keep your video short and to the point.
- Choose a Specific Review Standard (SRS) you met that you're particularly proud of or the Review Team pointed out as well done. Be sure to tell us which SRS in your video.
- Speak slowly and clearly.
- Show us your course site rather than your face. We want to see what you did!